I help actors on a spiritual path find practical ways to integrate spiritual tools into their work. If you want to feel more connected to your artistic calling and more aligned in your business, I can give you cool ideas, innovative practices, and reliable support as you navigate toward more artistic depth and meaningful success.
I have been teaching and coaching for almost two decades. In my early twenties, I received a BFA in Acting from UC Santa Barbara then spent a period of time on a personal and spiritual journey working for the likes of Tony Robbins and Ken Wilber. My life and work was forever impacted by that time, but the work I did with them clarified my purpose as an actor and lead me back to school.
I completed my MFA at the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco. After graduation, I acted professionally in the Bay Area at places like ACT, The Magic Theatre, San Jose Rep, Aurora Theatre, Marin Theatre Company and others. During that same time, I started teaching at The Berkeley Rep School of Theatre and ACT while doing PhD research at the California Institute of Integral Studies (funded by The Esalen Institute) in which I explored integrative and spiritual approaches to actor training.
Eight years ago, I moved to Los Angeles to continue to pursue work in theatre, film, and television. Since then, I have continued to teach at The American Conservatory Theatre, Berkeley Rep, and privately in Los Angeles. I have developed an integrative approach to actor training: using mind, body, and spirit to work towards personal, artistic, and professional growth.
Things I've helped people with…
- Book and Shoot Leads in Feature Films
- Get Accepted to Top BFA and MFA Programs
- Move from a Minor Market to a Major Market (LA & NYC)
- Book, Prep, and Perform Lead Roles in Equity Theatre
- Find New Representation in Major and Minor Markets
- Create and Produce One Person Shows
- Create and Produce Original Content and Reel Scenes
- Refine Branding and Marketing Materials (including Headshots, Resumes, Reels, and Websites)
- Develop and Implement Actor "Workout Routines" to Deepen Mastery of Craft
- Implement New Marketing Strategies: Email, Postcards, Social Media, and More